Posted January 7, 2022
Goodfuse, part of the GCI Group of agencies, is an award-wining, high-touch boutique agency designed to guide clients through the most unpredictable communications challenges with a seasoned, hands-on senior team, and full-spectrum, fully integrated capabilities that put people first. Digital to traditional, media relations to public affairs, clients engage us to simplify. Humanize. Make something good far better. And get it right —and remarkable—right away. We bring unparalleled strategic thinking and flawless execution to companies big and small around the world. Our work spans the Healthcare and Brand communications spectrum as we work on everything from consumer campaigns to high science initiatives.
What you will do…
As an Account Executive you will be working across multiple areas on a various healthcare accounts. In this role you will be a expand on your healthcare PR skills, supporting both your internal team and the external client. You will start to master day-to-day account activities and know how to achieve valuable results for clients while increasing client exposure. This person will have the ability to draft strategic materials for clients, generate creative ideas, and think both strategically and tactically.
- Conduct media monitoring and daily reporting of traditional and social media
- Develop, update, and maintain media lists and identify industry trends
- Identify media opportunities and conduct ongoing media outreach
- Participate in internal business team meetings
- Develop relationships with external audiences: media, third party constituencies, vendors
- Prepare monthly activity reports, maintaining calendars and travel itineraries
- Develop content and media materials (press releases, bylines, pitches, social media content, media lists) for key announcements and events
- Collaborate across several key client account teams and with outside client agency partners
- Project manage internal teams, keeping a pulse on deadlines, client requests and next steps
Who you will be…
- Proficiency in office computer programs to include MS Office Suite
- Strong proofreading, writing and editing skills
- Ability to work on a team and handle multiple projects in a simultaneous and collaborative manner
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at once
*The job description is a summary of typical job functions and is not an exhaustive list of possible duties. Other duties, as assigned, may be part of the job.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to Sheila Powers at HR@goodfuse.com. To learn more about us please visit:
Goodfuse does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.