Junior Motion Graphics Designer
Posted February 25, 2021
Goodfuse, a BCW Group company, is an award-wining, high-touch boutique agency designed to guide clients through the most unpredictable communications challenges with a seasoned, hands-on senior team, and full-spectrum, fully integrated capabilities that put people first. Digital to traditional, media relations to public affairs, clients engage us to simplify.
Humanize. Make something good far better. And get it right — and remarkable — right away. We bring unparalleled strategic thinking and flawless execution to a Fortune 50 company and its multiple brands around the world. Our work spans the Healthcare and Brand communications spectrum as we work on everything from consumer campaigns to high science initiatives.
What you will do…
As a Motion Graphics Designer at the Account Coordinator level, you will be a sharp and talented designer who is motivated by a passion to innovate and take things to the next level. Someone who is ready for a fast-paced, growing team that can support us in all areas of design, with a heavy focus on animation and motion graphics.
- This role is equal parts editor, designer, animator, and ideator
- Create a wide variety of video content and motion graphics for brands’ social channels and campaigns
- Design, edit, and animate digital video content and motion graphics
- Support in developing strong, innovative video treatments
- Be in touch with both the “big picture” and the nitty-gritty details of a project or campaign
- Support in digital asset management including uploading, organizing, distributing, and archiving video footage
- Stay current with industry/advertising trends, and apply them strategically
- Work daily with creative and production teams to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met
- Prepare final files for delivery based on production specifications
- Be a passionate advocate for animation, design, and marketing creative; live and breathe motion design and digital culture
Who you will be…
- 1 – 3 years of relevant design experience
- Well-versed in Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects, and working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- The ability to think critically and solve problems with concrete direction
- The ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across the team
- A deep curiosity and passion for great design, current creative and technology trends, and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong portfolio highlighting animation, motion graphics, and visual design executions, informed by solid design fundamentals and evidence of systemic design thinking
- Master in exporting files for delivery across a wide range of channels and platforms for digital, social, and video content
- Experience working in an agency environment a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
To learn more about us please visit:
Goodfuse does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.