Updated September 13, 2021
Goodfuse, part of the GCI group of agencies, is an award-wining, high-touch boutique agency designed to guide clients through the most unpredictable communications challenges with a seasoned, hands-on senior team, and full-spectrum, fully integrated capabilities that put people first. Digital to traditional, media relations to public affairs, clients engage us to simplify. Humanize. Make something good far better. And get it right —and remarkable—right away. We bring unparalleled strategic thinking and flawless execution to a Fortune 50 company and its multiple brands around the world. Our work spans the Healthcare and Brand communications spectrum as we work on everything from consumer campaigns to high science initiatives.
What you will do…
As a Senior Account Executive based in New York City, you will work across multiple healthcare and consumer accounts. In this role you will be a master project manager supporting both your internal team and the external client. You will start to master day-to-day account activities and know how to achieve valuable results for clients while increasing client exposure. You will act as the liaison between the media and your client by managing key press releases for clients with an ability to tell a compelling story for consumers. This person will have the ability to draft strategic materials for clients, generate creative ideas and think both strategically and tactically.
- Develop knowledge of client’s industry, business goals and overall competitive landscape through trade publications and desktop research
- Sharpen your creative writing talents, developing press releases and pitch letters, which aim to engage and captivate the reader
- Monitor several outlets a day and be able to differentiate between what is newsworthy in order to give constructive and well-thought-out client recommendations
- Interface with clients, respond effectively to client questions and contribute in client meetings all under the supervision of senior managers
- Develop a vast knowledge of the media that influences your client’s customers while building relationships with key media outlets
- Be comfortable with digital media tools and metrics and utilize social networking formats to reach specific audiences
Who you will be…
- 2-3 years of experience working within a PR or Advertising agency on both Healthcare and Consumer accounts
- Knowledge of healthcare space is highly desired
- Impeccable client relationship skills and experience working with high touch healthcare clients
- Ability to take ownership of a program and work with autonomy
- Confident engaging clients regularly and delivering recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with strong attention to detail
- Experience working in and contributing to an inclusive and collaborative environment
- Ability to push the envelope and think outside of the box
*The job description is a summary of typical job functions and is not an exhaustive list of possible duties. The jobholder’s responsibilities and duties may differ from those outlined above. Other duties, as assigned, may be part of the job.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to Sheila Powers at Sheila.firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about us please visit:
Goodfuse does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.